ABOUT MADDY MOON
Unify all of your being… your Feminine and Masculine, Light and Dark, Introvert and Extrovert and your Doing and Being. Stop repressing and start accepting.
“SO YOU’RE TELLING ME THERE’S A CHANCE?”
Besides being one of my favourites lines from one of the best 90s films of all time, this question is also very often on the minds of women all over the world (like you!) who read self-help books, listen to inspiration podcasts and join online courses looking for insight.
Every time you purchase an inspirational self-help book or download that newest podcast episode, you’re seeking answers to the question…is there still a chance for me to feel authentic and worthy in this life I’m living?
You’re also looking for answers to other questions, like:
- Can I learn to give up my white-knuckled grasp on control and truly surrender to a Divine Future already set in motion for me?
- Will I ever find a partner-in-shine who will really love me for me?
- Will I ever accept my body as is and eat in a way that nourishes me, instead of eating in a way I think will serve my pointless, frustrating weight loss goals?
- Is “feminine” something I’ll ever feel in my skin? Is body confidence, sensuality, self-love and ease something available to me?
- Could I ever have the confidence required to REALLY go after my dreams, such as create beautiful art, write a book, start a blog, make an online business or some other crazy creative passion brewin’ like candlestick making, dog walking or bachelorette party planning?
I get it, my new friend.
In order to feel really authentic in your body, voice, purpose and entire being, you must first spend time getting to know yourself.
Sometimes this means coming face-to-face with your shadow side and unraveling some of the things about yourself you’ve pushed aside.
Sometimes this means owning up to the fact that life isn’t always bright and happy…sometimes we feel pain or sadness, and that’s perfectly fine.
Many times, it means to being SPEAKING UP and owning your truth, no matter how uncomfortable it may be.
If you choose to spend some time with me, here’s what I will teach you:
- How to set boundaries with friends, family members and acquaintances so that you can begin to protect your sacred space and spend time only with people who lift you up.
- Use your voice powerfully- learn how to speak your desires confidently and stop living by the old, outdated idea that women are to be pretty and polite at all times.
- How the Feminine and Masculine energies are playing a crucial role in how you’re showing up in your life emotionally, physically, spiritually and sexually.
- How to feel like the same person, no matter where you are. No more anxiety about going to parties, feeling like you’re the “odd one out!”
- What it looks like to accept your body for how it is and eat in a way that makes you feel nourished. Being a former fitness competitor, I know what it’s like to feel like your body is never enough.
- How to stop using dieting as a method to feel in control in your life: not only will you no longer need dieting, but you will also be comfortable with being in this space of gray rather than needing everything to be black-and-white.
End the era of low self-worth, over-thinking, feeling weird in your body and not speaking up.
Meet MaddY Moon
Madelyn Moon is a walking permission slip committed to radical truth telling in her top 50 ranked podcast, coaching practice and her various teaching platforms.
Her soul, being both really old and quite young at the same time, allows her to access wisdom beyond the present society and catalyze it into digestible, earthy knowledge for modern women and men.
Madelyn is on a spiritual quest to reveal the art of embodying opposite elements across every spectrum: water with fire, mystical with realism, alchemy with presence, alpha with omega, and light with dark. She knows there is no better metamorphosis than that of learning to welcome the entire human experience.
While the shedding of a skin may be a deep process, there is no need to make it so serious. Madelyn believes humor is one of the highest levels of spirituality and is committed to revealing how spirituality can be rich with pleasure, play, sensuality, intimacy and innate freedom.
Her work and story has been featured in hundreds of podcasts as well as various publications such as BBC, The Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, Thought Catalog, Nylon Magazine, The Daily Mail, Vice, Greatist, Men’s Health, PEOPLE and ABC News Nightline. She’s hosted the popular Mind Body Musings podcast for six+ years, ranking in the Top-50 of ALL TIME in the U.S. and Great Britain in Self Improvement.
She lives in Brooklyn, NY with her dog Ollie where she enjoys the art of acting, creative writing and drinking specialty Manhattans.