Episode 336: Yogic intimacy and Tantra are spiritual embodiment practices that both encompass and extend beyond sex. Madelyn has been focusing on Tantra to complement the Yogic intimacy work she’s been engaged with for years. Learning just basic physical intimacy is a challenge for many of us, let alone exploring and enhancing by engaging the physical with the spiritual, and the masculine with the feminine. Madelyn has been focused more on her TikTok and Instagram these days, as she’s been using visual components to teach these concepts. In this episode Madelyn catches up on what she’s been up to and explores some tools and practices available to bring art to our intimacy.
- Madelyn’s intention is to now release one podcast episode per month.
- The podcast is no longer at the forefront of her prerogatives as a teacher.
- Follow Madelyn on Instagram and TikTok, where she’s taking her polarity teaching with a visual component. This will be her focus for her time.
- Madelyn welcomes your feedback on the new plan!
- Artistic Intimacy Workshop: maddymoon.com/artistic
- This is a two-hour workshop on how to bring art into your intimate life.
- Madelyn has been doing a Tantra course, supplementing the Yogic intimacy she’s been studying and teaching.
- Men often deplete their chi or lifeforce through ejaculation – women ‘get’ energy and are energized via sex and orgasm.
- One of the prime quests of the male’s journey to living a Tantric lifestyle is to prolong or delay ejaculation, orgasm without ejaculation.
- In Tantra you are vitalized by multiple orgasms, but physical ejaculation is depleting.
- Much of Madelyn’s work to date has approached from the more spiritual, less physical side of intimacy.
- This is largely due to the purity culture in which she was raised.
- When she was young, Madelyn wore a ring symbolizing her marriage with God.
- While that was part of a negative purity culture, she has adapted the concept and considers herself married to a personal god, and connects with this through the sensual.
- Sisu Society has changed and evolved. No longer a group coaching program, now a course with tons of practices: maddymoon.com/sisu-society
- Feminine Spirit School is a foundational, but still deep, study of feminine/masculine: maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit
- As always, one-one-coaching is available as well. maddymoon.com/coaching
Connect with Madelyn:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/moonfitness/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/madelynmoon/
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://maddymoon.com/itunes
- Download my Four Favourite Feminine Embodiment Practices: https://maddymoon.com/freegift
Photo credit: Lisandra Vazquez Photography