Episode 313: It can be difficult to navigate the delicate nuance of balancing conscious masculine energy with thoughtfulness and consideration for your partner’s (and your own) feminine energy. Men lose credibility with women often through not be present to the needs of their partners. Join Madelyn as she discusses the ways men lose credibility with the women in their lives, as a guest on Dominick Quartuccio’s & Bryan Stacy’s The Great Man Within Podcast.
- The Great Man Within Podcast can be found here: https://www.doinnerwork.com/podcast
- Bryan & Dominick focus on spiritualizing healthy divine masculinity in proper balance with the feminine.
- This episode about things men can do to make women feel safe was in their top five of all podcast episodes.
- Dominic was on the podcast, Episode 283: Making Your Love Darker and Your Goals Lighter – maddymoon.com/dominick-quartuccio
- A free companion PDF to this episode is available – maddymoon.com/freegift
- The five ways men lose credibility:
- Hesitation, a man who wants to lead and is a little bit afraid.
- If her belief is that she can’t trust the masculine, to prove her wrong, do it with fervor.
- Don’t ignore her concerns – listen and hear.
- Lead strongly and with conviction.
- Lack of integrity on what you can and cannot handle.
- Make the space for yourself and your needs, so that you can fulfill those needs and be present when you’re with your partner.
- Not following through.
- If you have wounds about someone not being there when you needed it are so easily reopened by not being available when you are needed, but conversely can also be healed by simply being present.
- Respect both your time and the time of your partner.
- Failing to go unconscious in transitions.
- The moment your bodies are no longer connected after sex, can your keep your spiritual connection?
- Defending yourself rather than listening to her.
- The feminine has been shushed, poked, prodded, limited, beaten, sold, raped, separated, mutilated, and silenced since the beginning of humankind.
- When you listen to her and start to change the paradigm of how these interactions go, you are healing the feminine.”
- When you partner is presenting you with a complaint, search for where they are right.
- Three-part series mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Dominick, Bryan, and Madelyn:
- The Great Man Within Podcast: https://www.doinnerwork.com/podcast
- Dominick’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominickq/
- Mind Body Musings Podcast: maddymoon.com/podcasts/
- Madelyn’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madelynmoon/
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Single sessions, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month options available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $19/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here: http://maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit