Episode 72: Born in Finland to an agronomist father and nursing teacher mother, Tero Isokauppila adopted a natural foods lifestyle at a young age. Growing up on the farm which has been in his family since 1619, he began foraging wild edibles early on.
A modern nomad, Tero has spent the last decade living and studying all over the world. While his focus has been on providing health tips to professional athletes, models, and business people, his goal is to expand that reach to the masses via Four Sigma.
Today, Tero splits his time between New York and Los Angeles, when he is not traveling around the world “working for the mushrooms.” In his spare time, he loves to make raw chocolate and practice yin yoga.
- Enter to win THIS Four Sigma Hot Chocolate Bundle by leaving a review on my iTunes show HERE
- Why Tero began foraging at a young age
- The difference between mushrooms you buy at the grocery story and mushrooms with medicinal benefits (edible vs. inedible)
- The best way to use medicinal mushrooms
- Mushrooms that are best for balancing hormones
- How to forage medicinal mushrooms safely
- Difference between chaga and reishi
- Which mushroom is better in the morning and at night
- A new mushroom that can create arousal in females just by smelling it
Connect with Tero:
Become a patron of the show by contributing as little as $1 per podcast and get a mention on my show HERE!