Episode 8: Stefani Ruper is equally accomplished as an Ivy League chemist, an international go-go dancer, and a nationally renowned eating disorder counselor. She is the author of the paleo woman’s health manifesto Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Lifelong Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence, as well as the voice behind the Paleo for Women blog, the first ever body image and self love podcast Live. Love. Eat., and a self-love YouTube Channel. You can find her at any of those places, on Facebook, or on Twitter.
Stefani holds degrees from Dartmouth College and Boston University. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in philosophy and dancing obsessively in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Wow, what an….exceptional talk we had. I’m not going to lie…I was a little nervous for this interview because this chick has so much awesomeness compacted into one little body. Nonetheless here it is, in all its glory, Episode #8 with dear Stefani.
Here’s what we cover in this show:
- The best quote on sexiness you’ll ever hear
- Stefani’s desire to be thin when she was younger
- Hormones, birth control and stress
- Why eating more is better than choosing to eat less
- Learning to intuitive eat once more
- The correlation between confidence and body weight
- The courage it takes to challenge the social norms
- How dancing helps release your inner sexiness
- Why you should say yes more
- How to block out external sources
- Why saying we are “enough” isn’t really enough.
All of Stefani’s social links are listed at the top of the post. Connect with her on anything and everything, and pick up a copy of Sexy by Nature here: http://amzn.to/1kAYjEQ
Don’t forget! If you want to check out the Muscle Collective Ebook Bundle CLICK HERE!
- 36 courses
- 29 authors (Including Ben Greenfield and myself)
- $1,814.43 value for only $37
- Workouts, fitness tips, flexible dieting strategies, recipes, body weight workouts, paleo and health guidance and much more.
Now, where were we….Click below to listen to Episode 8 of the Mind Body Musings Podcast.
And if you NEVER want to miss an episode, subscribe to this podcast in iTunes HERE (and please leave a review to let me know what you liked about the show!)