Episode 327: Sarah Poet is an alchemical life coach, healer & teacher who activates modern women on a soul path of fully reclaiming her energetic, spiritual, and financial sovereignty by transmuting her feminine and masculine trauma and standing in the full & unified truth of who she is. She is the host of the Sacred Remembering podcast for modern women waking up to the truth of who they are. You can watch her TEDx on reclaiming the feminine and masculine within each human as well as read her blog and more at www.sarahpoet.com.
- There is a wound carried in all feminine creatures – The Female Provision Wound.
- Sarah took her name (“claimed the name of her soul”) by engaging a self-baptism activity at a retreat.
- The significance of names was discussed in Episode 273 with Gahl Sasson – maddymoon.com/gahl-sasson/
- Sarah was raised in a small-town religious context.
- She became pregnant relatively young. After returning home, there was a sense of, “Now I’m going to try to be good,” but also a sense of, “No matter what you do, you won’t be worthy.”
- Going through something like a divorce can particularly activate the Provision Wound – “But I’m in your house.”
- It’s important to evaluate where you are in victim consciousness, especially if you balk at the idea of “being a victim.”
- If you think of habits and behaviors that are expressing wounds and getting in the way of growth, think of that conditioning like software, and evaluate where and when that software was “installed.”
- It’s okay to have needs in a relationship – not every need is a codependency.
Connect with Sarah:
- Website: www.sarahpoet.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sarahpoetembodiedbreath
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/embodiedbreath
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society