Episode 1: Kaila Prins is a Health Coach, former vegan and recovering EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified), certified personal trainer, and as she likes to say, a “twenty-something trying to make peace with her inner thirteen year old girl.”
Kaila joins me today in Episode 1 of Mind Body Musings with Maddy Moon to talk about an array of subjects that are dear to both of our hearts, including:
- Triggers for the obsessive and regimented dieter and how to break free from the cycle
- The controversy of moral righteousness in the health industry
- Exercise addictions
- How unfortunate circumstances can be a blessing in disguise
- Feeling confident in a foreign clothing size
- Recognizing the difference between being healthy and being lean
- How paleo can help with anxiety
- Why being grateful is the key to a happier and “fuller” life
(Direct download link for the episode is at the bottom of this blog post)
Links mentioned in this episode:
Read Kaila’s Blog: In My Skinny Genes
Follow Kaila on Twitter: @MissSkinnyGenes
Listen to Kaila’s Podcast: Finding Our Hunger
Find Kaila on Facebook: Finding Our Hunger
To join Trigger Happy Thursdays, all you have to do is enter your email HERE.
Now, are you ready for Episode 1 of Mind Body Musings?
Click below to listen, and please subscribe in iTunes too!