Episode 258: Natalie Miles is a Spiritual Mentor, Psychic Medium and host of the top 5 spiritual podcast on iTunes “So You Think You’re Intuitive”. However, Natalie is not the typical psychic medium. It is her life’s mission and soul calling to inspire people across the globe to connect with their own intuition, so they can feel more connected and help themselves, each and every day. She believes that everyone is born intuitive, but most people have forgotten how to use their natural gifts. Natalie has been guided by Spirit to be “the door opener” and reactivate people with their intuition so they can live their most authentic life. Natalie speaks at live events internationally and hosts online workshops/events channelling messages from Spirit and connecting people to their gifts.
- To get a free 30-day trial of Audible + 1 free book, go HERE
- The Wild Woman’s Way: Unlock Your Full Potential for Pleasure, Power, and Fulfillment by Michaela Boehm
- Why Natalie and Maddy are both moving away from 1:1 private coaching.
- How Natalie’s conducts her readings and what you can expect.
- Why your adrenals are connected to your self-worth.
- “You can’t be everything for everyone.”
- How to reclaim your space, your time and your power — the importance of setting boundaries.
- “People will still love you when you say no.”
- “Whenever you’re saying yes to something, you’re saying no to something else.”
- The important art of giving feedback.
- What is a Starseed?
- The importance of language, communication and words.
- Must-read book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Connect with Natalie: