Episode 290: A born-and-raised Jersey girl with nothing more than passion, a laptop, and a dream, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions across the globe. Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, she’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 52 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with more than eleven million downloads. Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multipassionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School and the writing program, The Copy Cure. Her new book, Everything is Figureoutable is an instant #1 New York Times bestseller and available now.
- Marie’s 3-part training series with a simple roadmap to help you launch your online business: https://maddymoon.com/bschool
- What B-School taught Madelyn and how it helped her launch her online business.
- How B-School helped Madelyn with her branding.
- What really matters in an online business.
- “Why I love B-School is that it takes care of a huge chunk of the pie so that you can put your attention on the magical parts of your business.”
- The important foundational pieces of creating a business.
- “Those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait, and wait without anxiety.” – A Course of Miracles
- “The universe wants to bring you success but there are certain action steps you have to take in order to get there.”
- What if you don’t know what kind of business you want to have?
- Why Madelyn suggests that you start now for B-School
- Madelyn’s signature Feminine Spirit School course (valued at $1500) and private access to her Feminine Spirit School community.
- 3 free bonus audios include: How to Attract Your Ideal Clients, Podcasting 101, How to Host an Event
- Why B-school is particularly helpful for those aspiring to be a life coach
- 2 previous podcast episodes with Marie Forleo: https://maddymoon.com/marie-forleo/ and https://maddymoon.com/marie-forleo-2
- How do know if you’re ready for B-school?
- The difference between customer-centered and self-centered.
- How do you organize all of your different interests with you’re multi-passionate?
- The biggest story people have to get rid of in being able to move forward.
- What lights Marie Forleo up about online businesses.
Connect with B-School and Marie Forleo:
- Join B-School HERE >> https://maddymoon.com/bschool