Episode 6: Kevin Geary is an integrative health coach, founder of Rebooted Body, and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. He uses a unique blend of ancestral science and modern psychology to help men and women reprogram their body and mind for sustainable fat loss, vibrant health, and peak performance. He currently has clients in 17 different countries in his Total Body Reboot online program.
We had an AWESOME show today. Here’s what we talked about:
- How yo-yo dieting can lead you to weight gain, diabetes and high blood pressure
- The answer to real health (and even weight loss) can be found in the principles of the ancestral health movement
- The mental and emotional aspects of food and weight
- How to develop positive self-talk and become aware of what you say to yourself
- When other parts of your life are disordered, food can become the control mechanism
- How to raise children to feel their emotions out, instead of telling them how to feel
- Why a person develops the majority of their beliefs and thoughts between ages 0-5
- Functional movement and activity (hint- you don’t need a gym for this one)
Where to reach Kevin:
Site URL: http://rebootedbody.com
Podcast URL: http://rebootedbody.com/podcast/
TV URL: http://tv.rebootedbody.com
Click below to listen to Episode 6 of the Mind Body Musings Podcast.
And if you NEVER want to miss an episode, subscribe to this podcast in iTunes HERE (and please leave a review to let me know what you liked about the show!) Enjoy!