Episode 109: Hailed by ELLE Magazine as a ‘self-help guru,’ Julie Parker is the CEO & Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains and supports heart centered people to bring their talents into the world as life coaches. The Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine, a published author, and in demand speaker, Julie has inspired thousands of people on stages all over the world for clients including Apple and Earth Events.
Julie is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s business awards and she appears regularly in the media including Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as publications such as Cosmopolitan, Peppermint Magazine and Sunday Life. Julie is also a modern day Priestess and is committed to contributing to a world where feminine qualities of intuition, presence, nurturing and love, sit comfortably within the realms of global for profit entrepreneurship.
Julie lives in Melbourne with her husband, stepdaughter and two much loved adopted cats.
- Julie’s inspiration behind creating the Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Why Julie hired a coach to help her settle her inner mean girl chatter
- The beauty of being creative when you feel stuck with a decision
- Why hiring a coach to help her create her course wasn’t really a tough decision to make
- The more powerful the questions are in a coaching session, the more powerful the client’s self-awareness will become
- “Why” questions will never be as powerful as “how” and “what” questions
- What triggered Julie’s disordered eating in her past and how she moved on
- Your problems with food are not really about food
- People do not care what you look like (SERIOUSLY!), they care about how you make them feel
- You are not for everybody, and that’s okay. Not everybody is supposed to be in everybody else’s lives.
- Must-read book: The Four Agreements
Connect with Julie:
READY TO FINALLY SURRENDER TO YOUR GREATNESS + CHANGE YOUR LIFE? For those who are ready and committed, click HERE to apply for my 1:1 coaching program.
Become a Patreon for the show and pledge as little as $1 per episode HERE.
Sign up for Scripture, Food and Healing ($200 off!) while the early bird special is still happening HERE.