Episode 297: Julie Day is a Spiritual Counselor and Teacher, Astrologer, and Podcast Creator/Host. Julie is fascinated by the process of waking up while living inside a human suit. She graduated from the Agape International Spiritual Center where she was licensed as a Spiritual Practitioner in 2010. She spent 9 years immersed in the study and practice of modern mysticism and the evolution of consciousness, learning how to access mind-blowing mystical truths…while simultaneously having to deal with and eventually embrace her clumsy, messy human. Finding the holiness within her humanness became her greatest teacher, healer and muse.
In 2019, Julie created her podcast, I Woke Up Like This, where she interviews fellow seekers on their biggest awakening experience, and all the light they found through that journey.
Whether through private sessions, virtual courses, or her podcast, Julie’s most sincere offering is always to help others learn how to love their human and trust that whatever is in front of them can be their sacred portal to knowing more of love, joy and freedom.
- Madelyn has opened up 1:1 coaching spots: maddymoon.com/coaching
- Must-read book: Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley https://amzn.to/39au2sn
- Madelyn and Julie’s personal insight and experience with Coronavirus.
- How Madelyn is healing her relationship with time.
- Madelyn’s Ayahuasca experience recently and what she learned.
- What the South node and North node are teaching us about the Coronavirus.
- The insight Julie was given earlier this year about cleansing her body and repairing her gut health.
- Goose symbolism and meaning.
- “The gift in this is that so many every day things are being taken away from us so we don’t miss the opportunity to truly live our bliss.”
- “God knows how to get God to God.”
- What astrology tells us about this critical time.
- Why Julie believes that this will all shift in a few months based upon the north node.
- How leaning into pleasure and your breath can ease your anxiety.
- What does it look like to love and care for your human?
- “The fullness of God is right where you are.”
- Julie’s beautiful journaling practice to help us release fear and step into the highest possible truth.
- Love your human and plug into something higher.
- We were born for this. It is here for us.
- “When all this is stripped away, we’re going to discover how safe we really are.”
- Must-read book: Be Here Now by Ram Daas https://amzn.to/33EzqTJ and Love Without Conditions by Paul Ferrini https://amzn.to/2UGkkJl
- Julie’s delicious “quarantine smoothie”
Connect with Julie:
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here: http://maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit
EMBODIED ARCHETYPE RETREAT: unlock parts of yourself that you’ve been shaming, blaming or hiding for too long. Learn how to integrate your “shadow sides” so that they not only feel welcomed in your life but they also create more love, peace and feminine/masculine harmony. Apply: http://maddymoon.com/events