Episode 317: A big life change is the perfect time for a road trip, either solo or with the right companion. Whether or not you sight-see along the way, the road trip itself is a birthing journey into the next phase of your life. In this episode Madelyn reviews the spiritual, psychological, and logistical details of her trip, reviews how to road trip effectively, and she shares how to follow the universe’s invitation into the unknown.
- Madelyn ended her recent relationship and knew that it was time to head to Los Angeles.
- Episode 318 covers working through the actual decision of the move. maddymoon.com/paralyzed-by-decision/
- If your body continually questions, “Can I make this work?” it’s a good cue that it isn’t naturally working.
- “Staying past that point was dismissing my body’s ‘no.'”
- Always solicit and listen to feedback from your support network – remember that you aren’t “crazy” when you have a dozen different perspectives from a dozen different people.
- Madelyn details the logistics of the trip – how long she’d drive at a stretch, caring for her dog, food, etc.
- The photo from episode 318 was taken at The Cross of the Martyrs in Santa Fe. – maddymoon.com/paralyzed-by-decision/
- She visited The Ark bookstore in Santa Fe – https://www.arkbooks.com/
- While in Santa Fe she practiced following her instincts while still being open to unpredictable paths and opportunities.
- Madelyn’s favorite memoir audio books:
- Madelyn doesn’t feel “done” with Sedona – the people are beautiful and friendly, and it’s a magical place.
- Rather than doing her usual “lock it down immediately” pattern, Madelyn is instead staying in Airbnbs and living more fluid.
- Sisu Society price is going up after this week. – maddymoon.com/sisu-society
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Single sessions, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month options available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $19/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here: http://maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit