Episode 312: George Lizos is a spiritual teacher, intuitive, author of Be the Guru and the #1 bestselling Lightworkers Gotta Work, co-creator of Elemental Healing™ and host of The Lit Up Lightworker podcast. He helps lightworkers to find their life purpose and work their light in real, palpable ways that create positive change in the world. In this episode George Lizos and Madelyn Moon discuss masculine and feminine energy, determining your life’s purpose, and learning its role in coaching.
- Watch this episode on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYqbO2nUsKQ
- It can be difficult to avoid feelings of persecution in environments like the current pandemic. Ask, “What does my inner child need? What am I responsible for to get out of this situation and get my autonomy back?”
- George wears a crown as a touchpoint to step into his feminine energy. His default is acting from masculine energy, always pushing forward. The crowns can be a way of signaling and setting intention.
- His book Lightworkers Gotta Work – https://georgelizos.com/lightwork
- Purpose is to help lightworkers to balance their masculine and feminine energies.
- George was raised in Cyprus a very religious Christian environment.
- He struggled with the big questions of life from a young age, convinced something was wrong with him, and tried to gain acceptance by trying to match himself to people’s expectations.
- Homosexuality was still taboo when he realized he was gay at age 13. He responded by trying to “become” straight, hyper-aware of his behaviors. He contemplated suicide, including writing a note to his parents.
- As soon as he made the decision to do so and “let go,” the solution became clear: Learn to love yourself exactly as you are.
- “Something magical happens when you declare to the universe that you want to change: the universe comes in to support you.”
- Through spirituality George learned self-love, eventually leading to writing his first book.
- This led to a busy, pushed, masculine lifestyle that was causing mental and physical distress. He did a past-life regression and discovered he had been a prostitute that was murdered by a client, causing him to suppress his feminine energy in future lives.
- Masculine and feminine energies are two sides of the same coin, so focusing completely on one abuses/ignores the other.
- Sex, Gender, Sexuality, and Energy
- Sex is biological; gender is social; sexuality is biological; energy flow within all these domains.
- Women tend have more feminine energy than men, and men tend to have more masculine energy than women, but it’s really aspects of the same thing that runs through all of us.
- Same-sex relationships can be challenging with this energy balance.
- Connecting with nature can help us rebalance our own energy that’s confounded by social/psychological issues. Nature emulates masculine and feminine without social labels through the energy of the seasons.
- “Bathing under cosmic light” to balance masculine/feminine. Light from sun, moon, and stars is a reflection of our own inner light. The moon’s essence itself feminine energy; sun is masculine. Moonlight is the balance of the two – the combination of the surface of the moon and light from the sun.
- Coaching and creating coaches should be difficult and focused on improving the world, not creating a sales downstream.
- Many coaches don’t have a clear sense on their “why,” their purpose.
- George reviews his life purpose, which he has written and posted so he sees it every single day (the who, what, how, why).
- The universe will support you, but there is work for us to put in, and it all starts with understanding our purpose.
- George’s books:
Connect with George:
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Single sessions, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month options available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $19/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here: http://maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit