Episode 273: Gahl Sasson is an established author and has been teaching workshops on Storytelling, Kabbalah, Astrology, and Mysticism around the globe for over 20 years. His first book, A Wish Can Change Your Life, has been translated into over eight languages and is endorsed by HH the 14th Dalai Lama. His second work, Cosmic Navigator, is the essential reference guide to understanding your astrological makeup. He recently published a book on the astrology of 2018 and 2019.
He is a contributor to the Huffington Post, and Astrology.com, and has been named “Los Angeles’ Best Astrologer” by W Magazine. He is a guest lecturer at USC, Tel Aviv University, and teaches at Esalen, Omega Institute, University of Judaism, and the Open Center in NYC. He has appeared on CNN, ABC News, KTLA-TV Los Angeles to name a few. In 2017 his academic article, Symbolic Meaning of Names in the Bible was published by the Journal of Storytelling, Self, & Society. He currently resides in Los Angeles but gives seminars and workshops regularly in over 13 countries. His web site is www.CosmicNavigator.com
- Candor is a company fiercely devoted to being radically honest. Madelyn’s go-to morning beverage is their nootropic Matcha Coconut drink: it warms up her spirit and provides sustainable energy throughout her entire workday. Go to www.choosecandor.com/maddy
and use code “MADDY10” for 10% off your next order.
- Embodied Archetype Retreat: Learn how to integrate your “shadow sides” so that they not only feel welcomed in your life but they also create more love, peace and feminine/masculine harmony. Apply here.
- Feminine Spirit School: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here.
- The significance of Gahl Sasson’s name.
- The significant impact that Gahl’s name has had in his life.
- In America, roughly 50% of the most popular names are from the Bible.
- Different spellings of your names have different energies, but they all carry the same story.
- When debating what to do in life, it’s important to ask: what would your name do?
- Your name is cross-cultural. When things are repeated amongst cultures, we need to pay attention.
- What lies behind your name contains all of your DNA.
- What do you do if you’re named after someone you don’t like?
- Your name is the most important word in your life and is what creates the most emotion for you.
- What do nicknames do to our souls?
- People who don’t like their names normally have a problem with themselves — there is a part of themselves that they’re denying.
- How Gahl feels about people changing their names.
- Transgender and changing your name.
- Gahl Sasson’s story of how he almost had a different name.
- Does Gahl believe in coincidences?
- Having a strong connection to naming your children a particular name.
- The significance of the Lord of the Rings’ names.
- Are last names as important as first names?
- Must-read book: Circe by Madeline Miller
Connect with Gahl:
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Apply here.
EMBODIED ARCHETYPE RETREAT: unlock parts of yourself that you’ve been shaming, blaming or hiding for too long. Learn how to integrate your “shadow sides” so that they not only feel welcomed in your life but they also create more love, peace and feminine/masculine harmony. Apply here.
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here.