Episode 308: It can be extremely challenging to let go of control (in a healthy way) and the need for everything to be according to a strict plan. It’s even more challenging to let the future unfold in these uncertain and turbulent times. The feminine/masculine spheres of control and surrender are not as simple as “feminine yielding” and “masculine control” – there is feminine control and masculine control, just as there is masculine yielding and feminine yielding.
- As an introvert, is finding it healthier to be in nature vs. in Brooklyn.
- It took trust to be led into a new living situation without a plan.
- If you struggle with being led, this is an invitation to notice how often you feel your heartspace tighten around a plan.
- What if you viewed your life as it time didn’t exist? Let go of the idea of anything being final and live on a moment-to-moment basis.
- “When we start making promises about the future, we severely tighten the corset on life.” What could be around the corner could be better.
- The masculine within you is the part that says, “I trust myself so deeply to get myself out of any mess, so I can say yes without diving deeper.”
- Disempowered feminine: “I can’t make plans. Plans are too hard for me. Can you make the plans for me?” or “I have to make all the plans. I can’t trust anyone to do it.”
- It’s important to be both spiritual and relatable – balance of masculine-grounded/feminine-ethereal.
- Teachers who are both spiritual and relatable:
- Artists and creatives can be great teachers – ethereal from art, grounded if they can teach.
- You can practice with smaller things, like plans with friends, dates, etc.
- Eventually the practice will extend to bigger-picture events and decisions.
- A love that’s truly meant for you and authentic will not need to come with white-knuckled promises to “Please stay.”
- Every beginning comes with the promise of an ending.
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Single sessions, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month options available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $19/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop-shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here: http://maddymoon.com/feminine-spirit