Episode 318: One of the greatest challenges for many feminine women is to identify and embrace their feminine yearning to be filled. The quest many of these women must embark on, should they chose, is to both recognize the divine calling of that yearning while also acknowledging the more prosaic day-to-day needs they have in relationship. There is a practical yearning and an ethereal yearning, both of which each feminine being must learn to take responsibility for. In this episode Madelyn also details a recent intense plant medicine experience that brought her in touch with the full spectrum of that yearning.
- Feminine longing is the deepest state that the feminine knows – the state of wanting.
- There is a difference between the actions of flow (practical, logistical flexibility) and the embodiment of flow (true psychic acuity).
- Book: The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk, MD – https://amzn.to/2FCb98Q
- Tuning into the nervous systems of those around you can help open you to the impact you have on others.
- “It’s not your coach’s job to please you; it’s their job to serve you.”
- This means that sometimes their job may be to convey something to you that doesn’t “land” or resonate.
- Madelyn had a threshold plant medicine experience recently that brought her further into her feminine than she’s ever been.
- The experience took her through many feminine archetypes, including animal, the crone and Magdalena.
- There was an intense comedown the next day – she felt she had not properly prepared her body.
- The female body is the physical embodiment of ‘yearning to be filled’
- Feminine longing can sometimes be dark, because you miss people, connection, comfort.
- Filling your yearning is your responsibility, your dharma.
- Madelyn recently led a practice to work with this longing in the Sisu Society
- The intent is not to circumvent the longing, but move through it and into a divine sphere with it – divine longing.
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $44/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society