Episode 324: In this episode Madelyn and sexologist Eva Clay discuss modern dating while eternally conscious of the pressures of the biological clock, connection, enchantresses, and keeping your embodiment practice in the fore while seeking a life mate. Eva Clay is an acclaimed sexologist and psychotherapist whose mission is to illuminate the ménage-a-trois of soul, sex and science. She’s helped thousands of people unlock their innate potential for pleasure, and as a former professor of neuroscience, she bodaciously reminds us that smart is sexy. Her work is an elegant marriage of the profound and the playful, and has been a practitioner of sexual tantra for over a decade. She’s been featured as an expert in major media appearances, is a regular guest on Channel Q and has appeared as a keynote speaker at the Wanderlust yoga festivals.
- Watch this interview on Maddy Moon’s Youtube Channel HERE
- How to be present on dates when the biological clock is ticking?
- Women learning about their physiology is incredibly empowering and puts them in mastery.
- “Ditch the Frame” – Replace, “Could he be the one?” with sensual questions of, “What is the tenor or tone of our exchange? How much pleasure do I experience when sharing space with him?”
- The “frame” creates contraction and anxiety in the body and dims your radiant light.
- Men do not want to be interviewed as the “baby daddy.”
- Think of a cervix as you embody your openness and desire in your dress, body language, and communication.
- When setting up dating profiles, rather than the hard edges of, “I don’t want this,” or, “I don’t like this,” instead effusively express that which you love, and he will be magnetized to you.
- Discernment is okay too – evaluate integrity, frequency and vibration, how you feel when you’re around them.
- Study the great enchantresses like Cleopatra to better practice your energetic gifts in the domain of dating.
- Books: Keys to the Kingdom by Alison Armstrong – https://amzn.to/38NbIsI
Connect with Eva:
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $44/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society