Episode 268: Every human has shadow sides that can rule their reality if they aren’t accepted and integrated into their life. In this powerful episode, Embodiment teachers Madelyn Moon and Jamie Wollrab discuss real examples of how embodying archetypes (shadows) will change your life— as well as your family, your business, your trauma and how you feel about yourself.
Madelyn and Jamie offer their profound insight into the work they’ve done to heal their shadows/trauma by embracing the part of themselves that they didn’t want others to see. “Whatever is touched and experienced fully, dissolves.” Once we fully feel into our shadows—the bitch, the slut, the drama queen, etc, they break apart and dissolve.
Madelyn and Jamie explain the process they’ll be leading at the retreat in November to embody your shadows to unlock greater freedom, self-expression, love and empowerment. Through chakra clearing, vocal work, embodiment and polarity work, you’ll leave the event forever beautifully changed.
- “Until we bring the unconscious mind into the conscious mind, it will rule our lives and we will call it fate.”
- The embodying archetype process of giving our inner critic a voice so it doesn’t run/ruin our lives.
- Jamie’s acting student who had a rich embodiment experience with her shadow.
- The thing we want to hide from everyone is what will restore us.
- We are only as light as we are dark.
- When we embrace our flaws, it actually augments the light side of us.
- What is the shadow?
- The metaphor of the shadow and a castle to help you understand this work.
- The bitch and slut archetypes and why they aren’t bad.
- Reclaiming your inner bitch and slut.
- “We are all wounded healers.”
- The embodiment process of embracing parts of you that you don’t want others to see.
- It’s okay to be a teacher and to say “I don’t know.”
- Let Rooted Lyfe help you create your own at-home oasis using their tinctures, topicals, bath bombs, and their newly launched Cellulose Sheet mask. Save 10% off your purchase by using coupon code MADDY10 at rootedlyfe.com.
- Rooted Lyfe Podcast Episode with Danielle Smith HERE
- Channeling Joan of Arc and Kali.
- Whatever is touched fully, dissolves—once we fully feel it, it breaks apart.
- Jamie’s issues with his father and how he processed through his shadow.
- The Embodied Archetype Retreat: Giving a Voice to the Hidden Shadow, November 15-17, 2019. Apply HERE.
Connect with Maddy:
- Subscribe to podcast on iTunes
- Download my Four Favourite Feminine Embodiment Practices
COACHING: receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. Apply here.
EMBODIED ARCHETYPE RETREAT: unlock parts of yourself that you’ve been shaming, blaming or hiding for too long. Learn how to integrate your “shadow sides” so that they not only feel welcomed in your life but they also create more love, peace and feminine/masculine harmony. Apply here.
FEMININE SPIRIT SCHOOL: this school is the one-stop shop for all things feminine energy! If you’ve been wanting to embody the feminine but feel stuck on the how, this program will take you through the entire realm from start to (well…we’re never really finished, are we?). Learn about the feminine/masculine, shadow sides, ancestral healing, boundary setting, empowerment, sensuality and sexuality, sovereignty and so much more. Sign up here.