Episode 320: Dominick Quartuccio is the co-host of The Great Man Within Podcast, a show for high-performing men exploring the realms of Purpose, Masculinity and Sex. He leads two online men’s communities, The Great Man Mastermind & The Great Man Within Facebook Group (links below the show notes). He is also an international speaker and two-time author of Design Your Future and On Purpose Leadership. His mission is to lead 10 million men to live their potential over the next 10 years.
Dominick is a favorite repeat guest on Mind Body Musings, and it’s easy to see why when you hear him speak. He advocates a thoughtful masculinity and, like Madelyn, is dedicating to helping people achieve masculine/feminine balance, both as an individual and in interactions with partners. In this special Q&A episode Madelyn and Dominick answer your submitted questions, particularly focused on ways to evaluate and handle when masculine/feminine may be out of sync with expectations in a relationship.
- On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:00 PM Pacific, Dominick and Madelyn will be doing a group practice in Sisu Society.
- Dominick’s books:
- Previous Mind Body Musings appearances:
- If you’re in a relationship with a feminine man and you want him to be more masculine, evaluate why you’re in that relationship.
- There can be a sense of shame around being “too nice” or being emasculated.
- You can channel your enthusiasm to evoke masculine leadership in your partner. This allows you both to “lead.”
- Relationships can evolve, and the masculine/feminine dynamic and balance can shift over time.
- When you make statements like, “Be a man,” you have basically told him that he’s not one, and when he’s not one, he feels emasculated and shameful.
- An analogue to, “Be a man,” might be a man telling a woman she’s crazy or too sensitive.
Connect with Dominick:
- Website: https://www.dominickq.com/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-great-man-within/id1449269930
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominickq/
- The Great Man Mastermind: https://www.doinnerwork.com/
- The Great Man Within Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatManWithin
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for $44/month here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society