Episode 53: Do you feel like you are alone in your struggles with food and your body?
In this episode, I talk about 10 dieting side effects for the common clean-eater, meal plan maniac, controlling calorie counter, binge eating babe, orthorexic obsessor and/or weight watching worrier.
I think this is an episode you’ll want to listen to with a journal nearby…get ready for some “ah ha” moments!
What I discuss in this episode:
- How to Stop Obsessing Over Food, Dieting and Exercise Webinar (click HERE to claim your seat)
- What my mom said to me when I said I had a love/hate relationship with dieting
- Why we create stories with food and therefore, fears
- The ultimate purpose of living and why it’s so crucial to engage in it daily
- An important action step you can take today with your partner or family
- How to get rid of bloat and gas by giving up dieting
- Why your period stopped
- Mental fog and blockage
- What stress actually feels like
- The number one side effect of dieting (a word you should remember today and always)
- THIS impactful podcast
Tell me what you thought about this episode on one of my channels: