Episode 292: Madelyn Moon plants her feet and deepens her breath for this episode on embodied confrontation with your loved ones. She starts this episode by expressing how to access the Universe’s bank account and that there’s absolutely no limit to the amount of money or love that you can have in your life unless YOU are creating an upper limit for yourself. And if you think that you are, she shares some resources to bust through your self-imposed limits.
She talks about how to allow love outside of marriage and why the “choose-no-man” masculine cleanse she did led her to a deeper understanding of deep intimacy — an intimacy with those she doesn’t even personally know. She’s playing with how much love she can let in, as well as the many different types of love there is. She invites you to do the same. How much more love can you let in?
She discusses her top 5 ego-busting tools for embodied confrontation. Being disembodied is what leads to explosions, resentments, passive-aggressiveness and fear. Things get messy when we’re not in our bodies. We make up stories in our heads about what something does or doesn’t mean and our ego revs up. These tips are sure to help you handle conflict with more ease and grace moving forward.
- B-School, the online business school for modern entrepreneurs, is here! Watch Marie Forleo’s FREE 3-part business training series to learn more: https://maddymoon.com/bschool
- Ready to directly sign up for B-School? Go here before the cart closes February 28, 2020: http://share.marieforleobschool.com/LpD8g
- Madelyn’s B-School Bonuses:
- Signature Feminine Spirit School course (valued at $1500) and private access to her Feminine Spirit School community.
- 3 free bonus audios include: How to Attract Your Ideal Clients, Podcasting 101 and How to Host an Event
- Update on Madelyn’s life.
- Why she’s noticing a revolt around social media posting.
- “God has no cap. God has an abundant storage of time, energy, love money, and energy to give people and is simply waiting to give it to people who want it. She’s looking for wanting and belief.”
- Must-read book: The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron https://amzn.to/39FW7IL
- How Acting is just like embodiment work.
- Must-read book: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks https://amzn.to/2uJ6bSH
- Free Audible Trial: audibletrial.com/mindbodymusings
- How to consciously deconstruct your upper limit habit.
- How to create deep intimacy with someone you don’t even know.
- The “no man” diet – a masculine cleanse.
- Before you respond to anyone, just slow down – wait 24 hours, wait 24 minutes. Wait and breathe. Without judgment.
- The importance of physical and emotional check-ins.
- “Being disembodied is what leads to explosions, resentments, passive-aggressiveness and fear. We fight when we’re not in our bodies.”
- When someone shares something with you, begin to ask yourself, “where is this true?” This dissolves your ego stance.
- “I’m making up a story that…”
- Most of the time people are not taking ownership of their frustration.
- When someone is sharing with you, simply say, “tell me more.”
- The Embodied Archetype Retreat, June 5 – 7. Learn more here: https://maddymoon.com/events/
Connect with B-School and Maddy Moon:
- Join B-School HERE >> https://maddymoon.com/bschool
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/moonfitness/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/madelynmoon/
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://maddymoon.com/itunes
- Download my Four Favourite Feminine Embodiment Practices: https://maddymoon.com/freegift