Episode 89: Chloe Elgar is a Holistic nutritionist, writer, speaker, natural food chef and self-taught food photographer. She is globally recognized for her work (and her words) on eating intuitively, living consciously and her blog and business, Chloe’s Countertop.
Elgar hosts’ workshops and VIP days in Dubai and Vancouver, which include work on the psychology of eating, healing disordered eating, and energy medicine. Her work in holistic nutrition is the driving force in inspiring others to travel, live a life of love and to be their own hero. Chloe also includes elements of food photography and creative writing into her workshops and practice.
Chloe Elgar writes for her blog, Chloe’s Countertop, and other related publications on the topics of psychology of eating, holistic nutrition, healing eating disorders, creative non-fiction on her life and spiritual medicine.
- Learning how to practice self-compassion, kindness and forgiveness
- How her dysfunctional family contributed to her eating disorder and need for control
- How and why Chloe Elgar developed anorexic and bulimia at such a young age
- Advice Chloe has for parents going through a hard time and don’t want it to negatively impact their kids
- How to finally let go of the need to control
- Why serving the world is one of the best ways to serve yourself
- How to stop fearing that you may revert to your old eating disorder ways
- Turning a challenge into a gift
- How Chloe went from being bulimic to being a Holistic Nutritionist
- The art of not comparing your progress to the progress of somebody else
- One thing you can do today to practice intuitive eating
Connect with Chloe:
Become a patron of the show and donate as little as $1 HERE!