Episode 78: Caroline Dooner is the creator of The Eff It Diet, the spiritual anti-diet and a normal eating mentor, as well as a writer/performer. She really wants women to start taking up space, using their voices, and being body rebels. She loves all things mystical, spiritual and creative. She lives in NYC.
- How being a performer led Caroline down a dark weight-obsessed path
- How Caroline’s mom’s beliefs toward food shaped Caroline’s beliefs
- How (and why) she developed binge eating disorder as a kid
- How Caroline first learned about Intuitive Eating
- Her journey from raw veganism to “eating like a French woman” to paleo
- Why her low carb paleo diet was making things worse for her health
- How she finally learned to give up all food rules and stop fearing food
- How Matt Stone and Ray Peat contributed to her food freedom evolution
- Ending her fear over fruit and sugar and finally gluten!
- Her current relationship with movement and exercise
- What Caroline has to say about being a thin woman promoting intuitive eating
- Her free 10 day course (HERE)
Connect with Caroline:
Become a patron of the show by contributing as little as $1 per podcast and get a mention on my show HERE!