Episode 326: Ready to burn the dating checklist? Madelyn’s monthly membership program, Sisu Society, is full of content and interaction beyond the podcast episodes. Each month there’s typically two formal calls, and periodic spontaneous Facebook Live videos from Madelyn. This special episode of the podcast is one of those sessions. Inspired by the recent episode featuring Eva Clay, Madelyn candidly discusses some of her dating history and experiences, how it is we make the wrong kinds of “lists” when seeking dating partners, and how to burn the dating checklist and teach ourselves to be open to loving anyone.
- Sisu Society features group coaching, interacting with members, and typically two calls – sometimes embodiment practices, teachings, sharing circles, guests.
- There are also spontaneous Facebook Live videos with candid and intimate musings directly from Madelyn – this episode is one of those videos.
- This episode is a follow-up/sister of the recent Eva Clay episode: maddymoon.com/eva-clay/
- Remember to be a kingmaker – don’t look for your perfect king. You’re going to make him your perfect king (and by making him the king, you become the queen).
- In the last two weeks Madelyn has been on her first break from Instagram since she joined the site.
- When Madelyn was dating in apps, her standards and expectations were in the wrong domains.
- If you base you relationships in openness, honesty, and momentous living, every relationship is a gift.
- You can still honor and respect the body’s urgency while having an open permission people for people to exist as they are.
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join for here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society