Episode 325: Amanda Katherine Loy (she/her) — also known on Instagram as that Bisexual Body Positive BRCA babe — is on a mission to help you face your fears, speak your truth and get you one step closer to living your f*ck yes life. She this does in multiple facets, through her work as an actor, a body confidence & mindset coach, podcast host, writer and speaker.
Amanda Katherine Loy has a long history of operating solely from a place of shoulds — unconsciously dimming her light and keeping herself small in hopes that it would keep her safe, seen and accepted through a myriad of ways: eating disorder cycles, over exercising, work-aholism, toxic relationships and beyond. Through her own unique journey to liberation, she’s become wildly passionate about arming her fuck yes community with the tools to help them step into their fullest and most authentic selves, so that they can live every day feeling unapologetic AF in their own skin and truly come home to themselves.
In 2018, she launched her top charting weekly podcast, Live Your F*ck Yes Life — the space to be for conscious conversations and candid shares around shit nobody really f*cking talks about. And in 2019, she courageously shared her journey of navigating a preventative double mastectomy at the age of 27 in her self published book, I Chopped Off My Tits. She spends most of her time sharing her musings every week over on Instagram and her podcast, so come on over and join in on the magic that is all things living YOUR fuck yes life.
- The Sisu Society may be changing platforms in the near future – announcement soon in the newsletter.
- Watch this interview with Amanda Katherine Loy on Maddy Moon’s Youtube
- Amanda’s book, I Chopped Off My Tits, details her first experience with being bullied and how these experiences affect us into adulthood. – amandakatherineloy.com/
- Amanda was married for eight years before they opened their relationship to polyamory.
- She came out as bisexual two years ago on her podcast.
- Polygamy – religious practice, usually one man with multiple wives. Polyamory – ethical nonmonagamy, a perspective on how we love.
- Central to this is the idea that you can choose your best relationship, whether that’s polyamory or monogamy.
- If you’re a couple exploring polyamory, it’s very important to communicate and treat the “third” with a lot of care.
- Many people use polyamory as a “loophole” to manipulate and effectively cheat.
- Polyamory can be like a flashlight on your deepest wounds and insecurities.
- If you’re doing feminine/masculine work, it doesn’t necessarily mean your partner needs to be working in that domain.
- For those thinking of love and relationships in any capacity, ask yourself, “Am I showing up consciously?”
Connect with Amanda:
- Instagram: instagram.com/
- Podcast: bit.ly/LYFYLpod
- Book: amandakatherineloy.com/
- Work with Amanda 1:1 – amandakatherineloy.com/
COACHING: Receive personalized, 1:1 coaching from Maddy Moon to create your own feminine and masculine embodiment. Heal your heart, build confidence, create an online business (if that’s a goal!) or simply feel happier. 6 month and 12 month coaching containers available. Apply here: http://maddymoon.com/coaching
SISU SOCIETY: Madelyn’s *New* Monthly Membership Program includes two live teachings per month, a private Facebook community, resources and access to lessons on Devotional Love, Feminine Embodiment, Polarity, Relationships, Harnessing Higher Truths, Pleasure and so much more. If you’d like to be a part of the Society, learn more and join here: http://maddymoon.com/sisu-society