Episode 11: Today I’m talking with two lovely ladies about how to combine stress-free eating with stress-free living for amazing results, both on the inside and outside! I met both of these girls at PaleoFX two years ago, when I was searching for some guidance on how to live in harmony with a healthy body AND mind. Since then, they’ve come a long way in both their goals and entrepreneurship.
Alex Navarro is a nationally-renowned personal trainer, fitness competitor, and nutrition programmer utilizing The Carb Nite Solution® and Carb Back-loading™ protocols.
Former national-level NPC bikini competitor and professional model, Mary J. Gines earned a BFA in digital media from San Jose State University and a Master’s Cert. in Online Marketing from the University of San Francisco.
- Alex & Mary’s history with fitness competitions and going the traditional bodybuilding route
- Why the Carb Nite Solution® is ideal for people looking for an easy, stress-free program
- A typical day of eating for Alex and Mary
- Behind the scenes at a fitness competition
- The subjectiveness of a judging panel at a fitness competitions
- The mindset you should have going into a competition
- The financial and mental investments you make when you commit to a fitness show
- Finding motivation with new goals
- Gymnastics Bodies
- Top tips for starting the Carb Nite Solution®
- Website: fitlivingfoodies.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/fitlivingfoodies
- Twitter: twitter.com/fitlivingfoodie
- Instagram: instagram.com/fitlivingfoodie
Click below to listen to Episode 11 of the Mind Body Musings Podcast.
And if you NEVER want to miss an episode, subscribe to this podcast in iTunes HERE (and please leave a review to let me know what you liked about the show!)