Episode 113: Want to learn the most important components of having a freedom mindset? Want to break free from limitations, restrictions and the fear of rejection? Do you want to stop feeling like a prisoner inside of your own mind and body?
I totally get that. I did too.
In today’s podcast episode, I go over the 3 keys to a freedom mindset. This is a replay of the live call I hosted last week for my followers, so please excuse the audio.
If you’re ready to learn how to change your mind, and therefore change your world, take this episode seriously. Implement what I talk about into your day to day lives. Take notes. Comment below if you have any questions or comments!
- What I’ve been learning from traveling
- Why I’m talking about mindset freedom in the first place
- How freedom within the mind has everything to do with your body image and food problems
- How I was living like a martyr
- The 3 keys to a freedom mindset
- Why shame shuts up when we speak up
- The Gifts of Imperfection and Daring Greatly: two amazingly powerful books by Brene Brown
- The importance of being picky when you are being vulnerable with somebody
- Why you should not ask “Why did this happen to me?” but instead ask, “Why did this happen for me?”
- How to go from being a victim to being a victor
- 5 ways you can train your intuition starting TODAY
Join the FOREVER FREE RETREAT! If you want to come to Boulder, CO and experience a life-changing weekend with beautiful soul sisters on a mission for freedom, apply HERE. (4 spots left!!)
READY TO UNCOVER YOUR DREAMS? For only those that are ready and committed, click HERE to apply for my 1:1 coaching program.
Become a Patreon for the show and pledge as little as $1 per episode HERE.
Sign up for Scripture, Food and Healing while the doors are still open HERE. (use coupon code MINDSET to get 50% off the “pay in full” option)